AIM
sameth90

Chicken Galoora Chicken Galoora

Awesome work!

I think you have done really well in making your animation. It looks like you have spent alot of time making it and the hard work shows.
Well done
Keep up the good work

[Old]Mosquito & the Flash [Old]Mosquito & the Flash

WOOOT

i hate that banner so am voting high am glad you blasted it like a bitch at the end and shut it up lol keep em cuming m8

WilliWowza responds:

Thanks man!

S.S: Shit Shorts S.S: Shit Shorts

you can definatly still animate

i thought it was very good allthough adding sound would improve it loads it was good animation and cant wait to see more stuff from you :P

Dude, wheres my dog? Dude, wheres my dog?

:D cartoon

Youve got some really original charectors here and am sure that it will do well. it had a funny storyline and quite good voice acting keep it up looking forward to seeing more from you.

botmato botmato

I dont know!

I like the style of the movie with its simplicity but there was realy no point in it at all if you made that type of movie with a good point i think it would do well.

So Start Wearing Purple So Start Wearing Purple

WOW

omg that was amazin and so funny lollol keep it up :P

Resident Evil Outtake Resident Evil Outtake

ROFL

This was amazin lol lots of outaktes to look at and is VERY funny if you have played the RE games haha the game is good aswell good job lookin forward to seeing more from you :)

CLATOMIC part6 CLATOMIC part6

WOW

This Clay movie is awsome very well done. the camera angles when he shoots the blue people are amazing too its GREAT :D

BFG Battlegroup Colville BFG Battlegroup Colville

Very Good

The graphics were very good and i cant wait to see the finished movie when you make it.

Boltrig responds:

Thanks a lot. Thanks to everyone giving positive reviews and votes.

Tribute to Numa Numa Tribute to Numa Numa

FUNNY

VERRY FUNNY!!!! lol am going to watch it again :)